Sunday, April 15, 2012

Eat, laugh and love.

These pictures are the highlights of this past month. We ate, we laughed and we surely loved.
Have a great weekend!



 It doesn't take me much to start dreaming. Here with a hazelnut leaf.


 Shopping at my favorite fabric store "Brooklyn General Store"with the girls.
Heather Love who works there and is so amazing was watching her sister's dog. It was love at first sight.


 So hard for the girls to let go... All day I heard: "Mommy, can we have a puppy???" 


 I love making these rain drops. It is time consuming but oh so lovely.


We were invited for diner at a friend's house. Here was the dessert. So delicious!!


And other diner with my lovely, dearest friend Shannon. I love you.


And I keep dreaming. How gorgeous are these flowers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little messages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...